What is PTA?
a month ago
Organization (PTA) is the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the
nation. It provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on
behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their
children be successful students. What PTA stands for:
Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
a month ago
2021-2022 Upcoming PTA Dates
· Membership Drive: August 16-27
· Restaurant Night: September 3
· Fun a thon: September 24
· Restaurant Night: October 1
· Family Night: Pumpkin Game- October 8
· Fall Festival Membership Drive: October 18-22
· Fall Festival: October 22, 5-8 pm
· Red Ribbon week: October 25-29
· Yearbook Presale: November 1 – December 17
· Field Trip Coin Drive: November 1-5
· Restaurant Night: November 5
· See’s Candy Winter Sale: November 15 – December 1
· Restaurant Night: December 3
· Book Fair: December 6-10
· Family Night (Literacy night): December 8
· Yearbook Final Sale: January 4 – March 18
· Restaurant Night: January 7
· 2nd Membership Drive: January 17-21
· Family Night: January 21
· Restaurant Night: February 4
· Field Trip Coin Drive: February 7-11
· Talent Show Audition: February 11
· Kindness Week: February 14-18
· Dr. Seuss Week: February 28 - March 4
· Dr. Seuss Week: (Family Night 2/28)
· Restaurant Night: March 4
· Talent Show: March 11
· See’s Candy Spring Sale: March 14 – April 5
· Restaurant Night: April 1
· Book Fair: April 11-15
· Family Night: April 13
· Magic Show: April 22
· Restaurant Night: May 6
· School Dance: May 13
, PTA meetings will be the second Thursday of each month at 6pm in the MPR. Please check the school calendar for any updates in location.
Please join PTA! Membership is $10 for the family - purchase online through the PTA store.